Information regarding our Photography Process
BEFORE THE PHOTOSHOOT
- The photo session plan: We send our clients a form with questions regarding the project so that we can clearly understand our clients' goals and needs.
- Clients will also receive the Photoshoot Guidelines to help our clients to plan and prepare their photoshoot session.
- COVID19 waiver: check our guidelines.
- Photoshoot Day(s): When subject (s) arrives at the agreed location, everything will be ready to go.
- Wardrobe, Hair and Makeup should be done before the headshot session.
- Image Selection: 24 hours after the photoshoot, customer will receive a on-line gallery link to choose your favorite images to be retouched.
AFTER THE PHOTOSHOOT
- Editing time: It starts after the photographer receives the selection of customers favorite images. Basic retouching will be applied on the face only.
- Delivery time: 24 hours turnover for Headshot sessions, 3-4 days for Business or Lifestyle, and 7 days for personal Brand Photoshoots.
- Cropping: vertical, horizontal, 1:1 -depending on the project
- All images shall be delivered to Client in a digital format through a on-line link and in a final size 4x6, and in 72 DPI.
- Payment of the price shall be made by Client to Collabore as follows: half due when signed this agreement and the other half when Collabore send to Client the link to the on-line lookbook containing the digital images and the written content to the website to Client’s e-mail
- If Client requests Collabore an extra retouch services of the pictures Client shall pay to Collabore an additional fee per file.
- All deposit fees are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation made with less than 5 days notice prior to the agreed upon service date will result in full payment of the price by Client. If the cancellation is initiated by Collabore and without a cause, all monies paid to Collabore shall be fully refunded to Client, INCLUDING the deposit fee. Refund shall be paid out within thirty (30) calendar days from the cancellation date.
- If the cancellation occurs by inclement weather or other adverse conditions that prevent the creation of the photo shoot meeting the artistic and commercial standards Collabore may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the photo shoot.
- Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, products, or other information (collectively, the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by Collabore in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Collabore.
- Collabore hereby grants to Client an exclusive license (or non-exclusive), royalty free to use the images and the written content in the Client’s website and social media channels for the term of this agreement.
- The granting of any license is conditioned on Collabore being paid the full amount of this agreement. Collabore reserves all rights in the work produced under this agreement that are not expressly granted to Client.
- Client shall not alter or modify the images unless Collabore agrees in writing.
- Client irrevocably agree to consent to and authorize the use by Collabore or Aryadne Woodbridge of any and all photographs, video, voice recordings, or other media taken including derivative works thereof (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form in any media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter created, throughout the world in perpetuity in marketing materials, social media channels and website.
- Client understands and agrees that Collabore is the exclusive owner of all rights, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, in and to the Images in whole or part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, and to license others to so use them in any manner Collabore may determine in its sole discretion, without any obligation to me. Client also waives any right that I may have to inspect and/or approve the use of the Images or any reproductions thereof, by Collabore use.
- Client shall obtain all kinds of insurance and permissions necessary for Collabore to perform the photo shoot. Collabore has no duty to obtain any insurances and permissions for the photo shoot. Client understands and agrees that any failure to obtain these permissions resulting in fines to Collabore, or which prevent Collabore from taking the pictures and Collabore will not in any way incur the fault, liability, or responsibility.
If you have any doubt or would like to discuss any item reared above, please, contact us.